TraceGains Acquires Healthnotes to Bring Powerful Combined Compliance Solutions to Supplement IndustryTraceGains’ acquisition of Healthnotes will integrate meaningful software solutions and industry expertise to bring real change to the supplement supply chain. Read Press Release
Purpose-built solutions for the dietary supplement industry.
Healthnotes provides cloud-based compliance and education solutions via our Vitature and Aisle7 products that help supplement manufacturers and retailers stay compliant, educate customers, and bring products to market faster.
Don’t let the compliance state of your supply chain surprise you. Take control with Vitature, the cloud-based platform that gives you instant supply chain visibility. Vitature eliminates surprises, transforms qualification, and helps you seamlessly manage raw material suppliers, compliance data, and so much more.
Aisle7 products give retailers access to a plethora of DSHEA-compliant, referenced, peer-reviewed, science-based content and decision tools from our team of interdisciplinary health specialists. Our solutions help retailers provide information customers can trust when considering supplements.
Check out our information on how Vitature helps mitigate risk around FSMA and DSHEA requirements.
News & Events
The latest dietary supplement industry trends, events, safety and compliance updates, and company announcements from the supplement experts.
Our Solutions are Endorsed by Industry Leaders
“Vitature is off and running. If your business is manufacturing in the world of dietary supplements, get to know Vitature, the most advanced tool in supply chain management and compliance manufacturing the health industry has ever seen.”Tom Tolworthy
“Being able to leverage Vitature to help us manage the supplier qualification and regulatory compliance process and documentation will provide us with more efficiencies and insight into the compliance of our supply chain than we currently have today.”
“As a contract manufacturer, having a central repository with automated workflow to manage our raw material compliance documentation and collaboration with suppliers will greatly improve our ability to serve our customers, and our regulatory audit preparation.”
- Vitature Supplier Network Growing Rapidly—Now Includes Over 300 Registered Suppliers!
- Celebrating Twenty Years as The Supplement Experts
- You Need to Implement Transparency and Regulatory Compliance Software Now
- Risk Assessment: How Do You Know if Your Supply Chain Is Compliant?
- Risk and the Vitamin Industry’s Technology Deficit—The 23rd Fold
- What’s the Potential Impact of the 2016 FDA New Dietary Ingredients Draft Guidance?
News and Events
- Press Release: TraceGains Acquires Healthnotes to Bring Powerful Combined Compliance Solutions to Supplement Industry
- Event: Watch a Free Webinar from UNPA and Healthnotes
- Press Release: UNPA and Healthnotes create partnership to promote Vitature
- Press Release: Nature’s Way® Adopts Vitature!
- Press Release: Arizona Nutritional Supplements Adopts Vitature!
- Informa Coverage of the NDI Costs Session at SSW
- NBJ webinar on the New NDI Guidance, Impact on Industry and Investment
- UNPA Brands FDA’s Finished Product Focus in NDI Guidance as Unworkable and Unlawful