Purpose-built solutions for the dietary supplement industry
Healthnotes® provides cloud-based compliance and education solutions via Vitature® and our Aisle7® products that help the dietary supplement industry and retailers stay compliant, educate consumers, and bring products to market faster.
Don’t let the compliance state of your supply chain surprise you. Take control with Vitature, the cloud-based platform that gives you instant supply chain visibility. Vitature eliminates surprises, transforms qualification, and helps you seamlessly manage raw material suppliers, compliance data, and so much more.
The Aisle7® platform equips dietary supplement retailers with expert health content in any digital platform to help consumers make informed product decisions. The Aisle7 software platform gives retailers access to a deep well of fully-referenced, peer-reviewed, science-based health and wellness content and tools from our team of interdisciplinary health experts.
Check out our information on how Vitature helps mitigate risk around FSMA and DSHEA requirements.
The latest dietary supplement industry trends, safety and compliance updates, and product news from the supplement experts.
Our Solutions are Endorsed by Industry Leaders
“Vitature is off and running. If your business is manufacturing in the world of dietary supplements, get to know Vitature, the most advanced tool in supply chain management and compliance manufacturing the health industry has ever seen.”Tom Tolworthy
“Being able to leverage Vitature to help us manage the supplier qualification and regulatory compliance process and documentation will provide us with more efficiencies and insight into the compliance of our supply chain than we currently have today.”
“As a contract manufacturer, having a central repository with automated workflow to manage our raw material compliance documentation and collaboration with suppliers will greatly improve our ability to serve our customers, and our regulatory audit preparation.”
- Celebrating Twenty Years as The Supplement Experts.
- You Need to Implement Transparency and Regulatory Compliance Software Now.
- Risk Assessment: How Do You Know if Your Supply Chain Is Compliant?
- Risk and the Vitamin Industry’s Technology Deficit—The 23rd Fold.
- What’s the Potential Impact of the 2016 FDA New Dietary Ingredients Draft Guidance?
News and Events
- Press Release: Nature’s Way® Adopts Vitature!
- Press Release: Arizona Nutritional Supplements adopts Vitature!
- Informa coverage of the NDI costs session at SSW
- NBJ webinar on the New NDI Guidance, Impact on Industry and Investment
- UNPA brands FDA’s finished product focus in NDI guidance as unworkable and unlawful